They say that everything you needed to know you already learned in Kindergarten. Lately, I have been finding so many neat YouTube craft tutorials that I may have to start disagreeing. Clearly all the craft tutorials you need to know can be found on YouTube. Here are 5 of my favorite tutorials.
1) Learn to crochet– this is a great tutorial if you want to learn the basics of crocheting.
2) This YouTube knitting tutorial is meant for children, but I think it is fun, and it clearly teaches the ins and outs of knitting to even the most basic beginner. I want one of those giant knitting needles!
3) You can even learn how to make a soy wax candle. I love this tutorial because it is so detailed, and it includes where you can buy all the materials you need to complete the project.In the interest of full disclosure this video didn’t actually come from YouTube, but I love it so much I am including it on this list anyways. Soy Wax Candle Making for Beginners from CandleScience on Vimeo.
4) YouTube is also a great place to head if you are stuck on a sewing project and need someone to demonstrate a new technique, or want to learn a new technique from scratch like quilting.
5) This last tutorial isn’t really a DIY at home kind of tutorial. However it is a really fascinating look at a professional grade bakery making croissants. I always did wonder how they were made.